Dragon fruit is a fruit that everyone like eating because it is delicious sweet taste. Do you know about the its benefits for your health? Please read all of the following:
1. Low-calorie: dragon fruit is a fruit with a sweet taste, but it does not make you gain weight because it has only 60 calories. Specifically, the dragon fruit is rich in fiber and when you eat it, it make you full (no feeling of hungry) and not make you fat.
2. Full of vitamin C: dragon fruit is rich in vitamin C. You know that vitamin C helps your immune system strong and helps to treat respiratory problems. Moreover, it helps the wound to heal quickly. So you should eat more fruit to absort vitamin C for your body.
3. Rich in vitamin B: dragon fruit contains vitamin B including vitamin B1, B2 and B3. Vitamin B1 may help the body absorb carbohydrates in food. Vitamin B2 is very important in maintaining good health inside. Vitamin B3 is very good for your skin because it brighten and smooth your skin.
4. Rich in various nutrients: dragon fruit is rich in nutrients such as lycopene, which helps to prevent prostate cancer. In addition, the fruit contains Phytoalbumin to prevent and reduce the chances of cancer. So it is better that you should eat more fruit regularly to help prevent some cancers.
5. Containing minerals: dragon fruit is not only rich in vitamins, but it also contains calcium, phosphate and iron. Calcium helps to keep your bones strong. While phosphorus substance make your tissue in your body healthy. The iron helps to red blood cells and helps your muscles strong and strong.
These are the benefits of dragon fruit for your health.