Anyone who loves and appreciates music, wants to someday contribute to it. And it is very important that this contribution be really valuable. Nevertheless, writing a good song is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance.
You will need:
- notebook (notebook),
- a pen,
- music records
- collections of poems
- musical instrument,
- First, decide in what musical style you would like to write a song. Listen to several songs on the chosen style. Choose the subject you are interested in. For example, the theme of love, the theme of the road.
- Depending on the theme of the song, you must visit the place with which you associate with the future composition, or create appropriate conditions. This may well inspire you to create a song. So you can visit the village, stroll late in the evening through the streets of the city, go on a tour of historical places.
- Read more poems. It develops a sense of rhythm and rhyme. Authors for reading it is desirable to take domestic. In addition, you can create a song, taking as a basis any poem of the Russian classic.
- Go to a concert of performers who work in your chosen musical style. Better on a few gigs.
- Choose and memorize a musical motive and hum occasionally under your breath. This will create the desired rhythm of your song.
- Buy a beautiful notebook (notebook) in which you will enjoy writing a new song.
- Under the chosen motive try to hum a word beautiful in your opinion, gradually they will form a song themselves.
- Try to put the main meaning of the song in frequently repeated lines. This will make it more profound and philosophical, as well as help to quickly convey your idea to the listener. If you want to write a simple and easy song, pay attention to the most simple and primitive rhymes.
- Put a song to music. Play and sing a song a couple of times, then record it on the recorder and listen to it. If you like the song, improve its sound. If not, edit.
- Do not forget that you can always ask advice from any of the familiar poets, bards, music lovers. They will tell you what and how to work out.
- Do not be offended by criticism. Anyone who criticizes is probably just jealous of you!